Google Pay Customer Care Number, Toll-free, Helpline, Email Id and Address
Google Pay customer care number, complaint, helpline, toll-free number, email id, office address, other details for all payment services.
In the current scenario, Google Pay is the easiest way to send money to your family members, mobile recharge, bill payment, and many more. This app is simple to use and with this, you can transfer money instantly.
If your transactions are failed. In case, money gets deducted from your account but did not reach to the beneficiary account.
All India Google Pay Customer Care Number and Other details
Google Pay Customer Care Number(Known as Tez) :
If you have any transaction issues then you can easily resolve your problem by contacting Google Pay customer care team by these methods. These methods are more effective to resolve all your queries.
As per the need, you can write your complaint to the Google Pay team and you would always get a better response to your complaint.
Here all Important Methods are discussed below:
Call Google Pay Customer Care Number
Sometimes it happens that your problems are not resolved so you want to know the toll-free number of Google Pay customer care number. It is obvious to resolve problems through this route.
The Official Google Pay number is given below. And the majority of the toll-free numbers start with 1800. So don’t call any other which is not official.
Google Pay (Known as Tez) Toll-Free Helpline Number
Chat with Google Pay Customer Care
Yes this facility is also given in Google Pay app.
You can send a request for a callback. This step is somewhat similar to making a call to Google Pay customer care number from your side. You can talk to the Google Pay customer care executive and get the solution to your problem on the phone immediately.
The best part of this method, you will receive the call from Google Pay customer care instead of yourself making a call.
You chat from the Google Pay(Known as Tez) app itself by the following steps:
- First of all, open the Google Pay app and go to settings. For that, you have to tap on the top right corner.
- After this scroll down and find ‘Help & Feedback’ option. Tap on it.
- Now go to the bottom of the page and find ‘Get help’ option. Tap on it.
- In the next screen tap on ‘Chat’ button.
- After this write your problem or concern in the description box and send it.
Now, you will soon receive a reply from Google Pay (Known as Tez) customer care. Receive that call/Email and register your grievance to the customer service representative.
Email To Google Pay Customer Care
You have also the option to write an Email to the Google Pay customer care team. This facility is available on the app. If you search then you will not get an email address and you can’t write a mail from any other mailbox tool. But, Google Pay would reply to you back to your email. And letter on, you can also reply. There are two modes to write mail.
- Open the Google Pay app and go to the top right corner. Tap on it.
- Now you will find ‘Help & Feedback’ option and tap on it.
- Go to the bottom of the page and find ‘Get help’ option and tap on it.
- Under the email section tap on ‘Email’ button.
- Write information such as first name, email address(It must be associated with Google pay account).
- Select the category related to which type.
- Enter google 4-digit transaction-id, amount, and after this write transaction date.
- Finally, describe all your issues briefly so that Google pay executive can understand properly. And sent it to Google pay customer care team.
The form would already have your email address. Write the subject and problem. The google pay team will reply to you soon just wait a few days.
Send Feedback To Google Pay Customer Care
This also a one of best facilty provided by the Google pay. With this you can tell your problem or any suggestion in Google pay app.
If wish to add some features to be added in app then you can tell about this concerns to the Google pay team.
To send feedback you have to follow this steps.
- Open the Google pay app and tap to the right corner.
- See the bottom of the screen and tap on the ‘Help and feedback’.
- Scroll down the screen, after that tap on ‘Get help’.
- After this tap on ‘Send feedback’.
- Now write your feedback in the description box.
Once you submit the feedback, the Google pay team will review it and if they feel that it must be implemented, they will execute it.
How To Add Bank Account
- First, check carefully that your bank account must work properly with UPI. If it doesn’t, it means that this bank is not associated with google pay.
- Open the Google pay app, make sure that it must be the latest version because many features may be added into the latest version.
- After opening the app tap on the photo.
- Now tap on the bank account then tap on the add bank account.
- Select your bank among the list of all banks, if your bank name is not appearing it means it will not work with Google pay. (For verification SMS will be sent to your linked mobile number)
- If you have already created UPI PIN, you will be asked to enter it. Otherwise, by using a debit card you need to create UPI PIN.
- In case you forget the UPI PIN, then you have to follow the instructions carefully.
While adding a bank account, if you have any difficulty then you can approach the Google pay customer care number.
How To Add & Edit Bank Accounts
Process to change or remove bank account
- Open your Google pay app.
- Tap on the top right i.e. on photo and open bank account.
- Select your account which you want to delete.
- Tap more and after that remove account.
Choose account in which you want receive money
If anyone send money then this amount will goes into the primary account.
- First, open your Google pay app.
- Now tap on the top right corner.
- After this tap on the bank account.
- Set your primary account in which you want to add money.
Know your UPI ID
Follow below steps to know UPI ID one by one:
- Initially you have to open Google pay app.
- On the top right corner tap photo.
- After this tap on bank account.
- Select the bank account of which UPI ID you want to see.
- You will get UPI ID in the form of ‘yourname@bankname’.
Want to view account balance
Here all important steps are given:
- First, you need to open the app.
- Now tap on top right corner i.e. on the photo. and click on the bank account.
- Tap on the account whose balance you want to check.
- Now tap on view balance.
- After this, they will ask UPI ID.
For Receive And Send Money
Send money to someone who is nearby
You can send money to the person who uses Google pay and near to you.
- Make sure that other person must have Google pay app installed.
- Now open the app.
- Slide the circle which is present on middle towards ‘Pay’ and other person has to slide circle towards ‘Receive’.
- When the receiver profile is visible then you have to tap on that.
- If other person profile does not appears then go to the home screen. Scan QR code.
- After that enter amount and description of the payment
- Tap proceed to pay and enter your UPI PIN.
Send money to someone who is anywhere in India
You can send money to the person who uses Google pay and present anywhere in India.
- You need to open the Google pay app.
- After this from the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
- Now select the one you want to send money from your contact list.
- Make sure that it’s contact number and other details must be correct.
- Tap on pay, enter the amount and descriptions for which you are paying.
- Now enter the UPI PIN and the money will be sent.
Step to request money
- First you need to open Google pay app.
- Swipe up from the bottom of screen.
- Now tap on the contact of the person from the list by mobile number, upi id and name.
- Go to the bottom of screen and tap on request money.
- Carefully enter money and description of payment. Then send the request.
- Once request sent, then if payment is done you will get notification.
Fix Different Problems
There are many issue, and majority of them will resolved by it’s own. Here I will discuss some common problem.
Issue in Verification of your phone number
In case you are using dual sim phone, then set your Google pay phone number as primary SIM. After doing this, if you are unable to receive SMS then try this technique.
- Be careful that you are using Indian phone number.
- Check whether any mistakes in phone number.
- Your phone must be active and it must have sufficient balance.
- Proper signal and Internet connection is very important.
- You can check your connection.
- If required you can ask for new verification code.
- Restart your mobile phone or Google pay app.
- If the problem is not solved even after following all the steps given above, then you can call, email or chat with Google pay customer care.
Issue in sending or receiving money
- If you are trying to send or receiving payment using Google pay, then make sure that the receiver must on the receive mode, and the sender has to tap on the account where money needs to be sent.
- Check your account balance for the availability of enough money. If you are paying by entering the details manually, then double-check for any error in detail. Check carefully beneficiary details such as IFSC code, mobile number, and account number.
- Now after all of these, if needed you can also contact Google pay customer care number.
Issue in receiving rewards
- If you have done a transaction and not received the scratch card, then don’t worry. Check whether your transaction is eligible for the scratch card or not.
- Remember that if payments are done to other UPI apps then users are not eligible to get scratch card rewards. you must go to the offer page and read the terms to know the eligibility criteria.
- In case you are eligible and didn’t get the scratch card then you can contact the Google pay customer care number. Alternatively, you can use email or chat with Google pay customer care.
For You Broadband customer care information Click here
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Currently, the number is 1800-419-0157.
Sometimes this number may change to see this you can reach Google pay app.
1)Open Google pay and tap to the corner.
2)Now tap on the ‘Help and feedback’.
3)Scroll down the screen and tap on ‘Get help’.
4)Now go in the popular articles. Tap on ‘contact Google pay India customer care’.
5)You will get an updated number.
First sign into Google Pay app. Then click on the order you want to request a refund. Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt, click Contact. From the menu select”Subject”, After that select, I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
Below I will mention steps one by one:
1)First, open the Google Pay app and tap on the right corner.
2)Then tap on the Send feedback menu.
Write down your concern. Make sure to check and verify the “Include screenshot and logs” box.
UPI transactions can fail due to many reasons most likely due to improper connectivity to the banking system, like wrong payment address entered, or wrong UPI PIN entry. If again your transaction fails, please try again. If it doesn’t work, please contact Google pay customer care number.
1)Open Google pay and tap on the top right corner.
2)Tap on the bank account you want to edit.
3)Now tap forgot UPI PIN.
4)Then enter the last 6-digit of the debit card number and expiry date.
5)Create a new UPI PIN and enter OTP sent on your phone.
Google headquarter address:-Mountain View, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View,, CA 94043, United States
Website:- Official link
Google Social link:-
For more ecommerce company information click here.